Reconnecting with old friends. Buying plane tickets. Navigating a new city. Technology has made so many things that used to be difficult very, very easy.
Wouldn’t it be great if you could also use technology to jumpstart a dream career, transform your health, and bring new energy to your life and relationships?
Well, you can.
The world of online learning has grown and improved by leaps and bounds in recent years, and Integrative Nutrition has incorporated all of these improvements into its innovative learning platform, the IIN Learning Center. With the back-to-school spirit in the air, and the opportunity to enroll in our fall classes right away, now is the perfect opportunity to take advantage of the unique opportunity our online Health Coach Training Program offers.
So just what is so great about online learning? Here are our top seven reasons—add yours in the comments below!
- Learn anywhere. If you don’t want to uproot your life, say goodbye to your friends and neighbors, or leave a city that you love to pursue your passion, don’t fret. With online learning, as long as you have an Internet connection, you can access the curriculum from anywhere in the world.
- Learn anytime. Are you an early riser who learns best before sunrise? A night owl who likes to get in some work after everyone else in your household has hit the hay? With modules you can access 24/7, online education accommodates schedules of all kinds.
- Set your own pace. While traditional institutions require that everyone learn on the same schedule, online learning allows for the fact that all of us process information on different timelines. This not only lets you linger on the topics that really fascinate you, it also increases success—the U.S. Department of Education found that being able to take their time allowed online students to perform better, on average, than students receiving face-to-face instruction!
- Learn from diverse instructors. While traditional institutions only have access to instructors who live nearby, the Integrative Nutrition curriculum includes over 100 teaching experts from all over the United States and beyond! From Ayurveda to the Zone, you’ll be exposed to a wide variety of dietary theories to help you find the lifestyle that makes you feel your best—and help your clients do the same.
- Meet diverse classmates. Think about the people you’d likely meet if you went to a learning institution a few miles from where you live. Now imagine that you’re in a global classroom, with peers who live everywhere from Mexico to Micronesia. Through our active social media communities, alumni groups, and conferences, you’ll form friendships with classmates whose backgrounds open your mind to new ideas and perspectives.
- Sayonara school supplies! You know those heavy textbooks, tattered notebooks, and clunky binders we all associate with school? With Integrative Nutrition’s cutting-edge Learning Center, you can access everything you need on your computer, smartphone, or tablet.
- Multimedia experience. Using technology to present curriculum opens up a whole range of possibilities that aren’t available for in-person learning. From infographics to interactive modules to audio lectures you can listen to on the subway, the Integrative Nutrition curriculum offers an engaging and varied learning experience, which has been associated with better information retention.
Want to get a taste of what the Integrative Nutrition online learning experience is like? Check out a free sample class!