Cooling Cucumber & Aloe Vera Mask
Posted by Dorry Tolson on August 14, 2012
From sun to sweat to sand, outdoor summer fun can leave your skin thirsty for nourishment and repair. The cooling compounds of aloe vera and cucumber make the perfect anti-inflammatory combination to soothe and cleanse every skin type. This simple, do-it-yourself mask is easy enough to try today!
Aloe Cucumber Mask
- 2 tbsp. of aloe vera gel (or one skinned stalk of an aloe plant)
- ½ cucumber, chopped, seeds removed
- Mix aloe and cucumber together in a blender or food processer.
- Apply the mixture evenly to face.
- Leave on for 30 minutes before washing off with warm water.
For more useful skincare tips, check out the Summer Skin Care & Repair guide from IIN graduate, and licensed esthetician, Sharonah Rapseik.
Do you have a favorite do-it-yourself beauty product?