Elite Eight: Perfect Smoothie Bracket Challenge
Posted by Ansley Fones on March 29, 2012
It's getting down to the Best of the Best in our Perfect Smoothie Bracket Challenge, which means we're only one vote away from our ultimate four-ingredient smoothie!
Last week, we had an Epic Vote in which we pitted sixteen popular smoothie ingredients against each other to determine YOUR favorites. Here are our winners...
- Bases: Coconut Water v. Almond Milk. Winner: Coconut Water!
- Bases: Fruit Juice v. Yogurt. Winner: Yogurt!
- Vegetables: Spinach v. Cucumber. Winner: Spinach!
- Vegetables: Seaweed v Carrot. Winner: Carrot!
- Add-ins: Flax Seeds v. Chia Seeds. Winner: Chia Seeds!
- Add-ins: Maca v. Cacao. Winner: Cacao!
- Fruits: Mango v. Banana. Winner: Banana!
- Fruits: Avocado v. Berries. Winner: Berries!
And now, your final vote, to determine our final four ingredients! We're so excited!
Voting for this section of the Bracket Challenge has ended.
Please see the latest challenge for another round!